Monday, November 12, 2018

Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

This tip was really helpful! I haven't really used Canvas Calendar so it was great to learn how I can use it to help me! I usually tell Siri to remind me or set something in my calendar and that's about the only digital calendar that I use. It syncs up with my google calendar so that makes it nice when I'm switching between my Iphone and my gmail account. I have been working so much this semester that it has made it difficult to actually adhere to the schedule I set at the beginning of the semester. I think the biggest thing that I missed was adjusting my schedule to work better rather than trying to force the schedule I thought I would have from the beginning. I'll definitely use this for the remainder of this semester and for next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment