Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think the feedback aspect of this class is great! I really like how involved everyone is and how easy it is to read and evaluate other student's posts. One of the only down sides is that everyone tries to be so nice that it makes it difficult to leave honest critique because we have never met the individual that we're leaving the feedback for. I have noticed that as the semester goes on, the feedback is getting more in depth and students are more comfortable leaving feedback other than saying good job or what they liked about the posts. I think part of that is because of reading the introduction posts and that by this time, most everyone has seen everyone else's introduction post.

With that said, I noticed that instead of pointing out what needed to be changed, I just left feedback saying that I enjoyed the writing and what specifically I liked about it. I find it difficult to actually be honest and I try to be nice with my posts. I am hoping that as the semester continues, I will feel better about leaving feedback and see that feedback can be helpful and positive at the same time! That is why I chose the image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment