Friday, October 12, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Looking back on my assignments for this class, I am disappointed in how much I have missed out on. I had set in my semester plan to do as much of the extra credit as I could. So far I have done NONE of it... I bit off more than I could handle this semester and I am hoping to get ahead of things during the last half of the semester. I will knock out some extra credit this weekend and plan to finish most of the reading for next week so that I can get ahead on a story. This last half will be intense and tiring but I will make it!
I definitely have to work on time management and prioritizing assignments to make the most of what time I have. I have picked out the slow times at work that allow me to finish up work and I plan to use those times to stay ahead once I use this weekend to catch up. As much as I can, I need to avoid doing the assignments past 9pm because I usually go to bed around 10:30pm and I try to rush through them when it gets that late. This last half is the half that I win it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment