Monday, August 27, 2018

Class Assignments

My first impression on the assignments in this class was that there are a lot of them! When I clicked on the assignments list, I just scrolled down and saw a long list that was slightly intimidating. I realized it isn't as much as I first thought. Not only that, the assignments are relatable to my life and that makes it a million times better! I love the idea of using extra credit to get ahead rather than hoping that it is enough to put my grade where it needs to be. The positivity in this class is infectious to my other classes and even at work! I think I'm most excited about the Wikipedia trails extra credit opportunity. There are so many times that I look something up and end up clicking on a link and then another and then before I know it I'm ready for just about any trivia out there. I'm excited to get into the rest of the class and see how this plays out!
Positivity and comedy go well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment