Monday, August 27, 2018

Time Strategies

This semester may be the most time strained semester I have had. I'm only taking 15 hours, but I am working between 50-60 hours a week. Between all of that, like I've said before, my wife is second only to Jesus. No matter what I have going on, those two will get time that has my full attention. Sunday's are my only day when I don't have anything planned, and usually that means yard work sometime during that day. Thursday's schedule has about two hours of free time before bed, and that is my prime time for class work. Wednesday Evening has about 3 hours but sometimes it can be interrupted more than I like with work. Staying busy is good, but I like my sleep too! Reading will probably be the most challenging, only because I'll have to keep my eyes open long enough to read a page. I am banking on Wednesday and Thursday for my school work, and I sure hope it works cause I won't have much of an option outside of that!


Yoda knows best!

konnectagency.com

No comments:

Post a Comment