Monday, August 27, 2018

Unfamiliar Technology

To be honest, I am not really familiar with blogging or image editing or any of the tools mentioned. This class will be more than just Indian Epics for me, this class will be a learning curve on technology that I don't normally use. When I think of image editing, I think of drawing or painting (I know they are far from each other) and I am terrible at anything related to art. I still have issues with my hand writing and I have to write all day long at work. My mother always said I should be a doctor so I would have an excuse for my bad hand writing. So I immediately assume I won't enjoy using tools that relate to image editing. Being unfamiliar with most of these tools is intimidating, but I know I can at least learn the basics and grasp the concepts. With writing or drawing, no matter how much I practice, I have accepted that it just isn't my thing. I'm okay with that. Music is my thing and that's enough for me. I have intentionally stayed away from Pinterest because my wife does plenty of that for both of us. For the sake of the class, I'll check it out. But when I go MIA, just know we are doing "projects" that "will be good for both of us." Chances are that I'll probably enjoy it, but don't tell her that!
How I feel when it comes to image editing.
writingwinters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment